After all the fun of being on the set of a multi million dollar movie for most of the previous month, March was back to normal. Whatever normal is….Anyway I looked at web browsers, Digg, AdSense, blogging awards. Oh heck, just click on the link and read them yourself 😉
- How Firefox Improved My Sex Life 300% – This was a bit of a tongue in cheek response to an article on Copyblogger. It was all a bit of fun but Firefox does really improve your sex life. No. Honest…
- Death of Digg – I’m not sure whether it’s because there are more social bookmarking/voting sites available but Digg definitely doesn’t seem to be getting as much press as it once did.
- 2007 Bloggies – I’ve given up on paying any attention to these awards now. They’re all pretty much fixed and it seems that political blogs always win.
- New AdSense Model – Technically it was actually the new AdSense Referral model but there you go. It’s finally available in the UK and I’m going to start having a play around with it over the next few months. Has anyone else given it a whirl yet?
- Is it always possible to make SEO sexy? – Sadly the carpet cleaning guy has decided to close down the website as he’s retiring to Spain so I never got round to making ‘Debbie Does Dalton’. :sigh:
- Creating the ultimate WordPress robots.txt file – This is another one that I need to readdress following Big G’s tweaking of the algorithm regarding supplemental results. I still think it works well to stop them from accessing posts from multiple areas but I’m not sure if it’s working quite as well as I’d hoped.
- How a blog search could cost you your dream job – There have been a number of stories in the UK newspapers recently about this, particularly referencing Facebook.