Don’t worry. I haven’t gone mad or anything. I know it’s only August but I’m continuing on my series of posts recapping the first year of Twenty Steps.
Needless to say, I was getting into the festering festive spirit so posts were few and far between but there were still some worth having a second look at.
- Does size matter? – I looked at the best size for your website design or blog theme and concluded that 1024 x768 is pretty much the accepted norm these days. Interestingly enough, I’ve noticed that more people are viewing this site at an ever high screen res these days so I’m wondering if this needs to be revisited…
- Declare your affiliate links or die! – I’ve not seen anything further about the proposal by the FTC regarding disclosure on affiliate links since. Can anyone from the US bring me up to speed on this one?
- Useful Links #2 – This one contained some excellent SEO tools.
- How to avoid a $7.6 million lawsuit – A very useful list of links to free stock photography and images sites.
- 10 reasons why Santa is the best Internet marketer – Oh c’mon. He is…
- Review of 2006 – If nothing else, this post will kick you up the butt and help any new bloggers or folks that are new to trying to make money online avoid the same mistakes I made in my first year.