There’s an old saying “don’t put all your eggs in one basket“. This saying is very relevant to anyone who is looking to make money online with their website or blog. A common mistake made by a lot of people is to rely solely on AdSense revenue which is a very dangerous game to play. Big G only need to move the goalposts and your revenue stream can be cut off overnight.
If you’re looking around for an alternative to AdSense then I highly recommend Text Link Ads and here are 7 reasons why.
- It’s easy to set up. Submit your site and you can be up and running within 24 hours.
- Unlike AdSense, you have complete control over what ads appear on your site.
- You control how much you charge for the ads.
- You get paid every month. TLA offer PayPal payments so you no longer have to wait to reach a threshold; you get paid even if it’s only a couple of dollars.
- You can sell ads across your whole site as well as at individual page level.
- You can use TLA to monetize your RSS feed.
- You earn a decent referral fee every time you recommend either advertisers or publishers to TLA.
In all honesty, I could probably have written a whole load more than 7 reasons but these are the key reasons why I have fallen in love with TLA in a big way.
To see how much you could earn by using Text Link Ads on your website or blog, head over to the site and use their free ad calculator.
NOTE: This is not a paid post or sponsored review. I simply love TLA. Yes the link is an affiliate link but I have not been paid to write this post. TLA rock!